Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 30, 2012

Tomorrow Starts the "31 days of Pinterest"

Pin It

I'm very excited to do this, and get other bloggers involved. In this Weekly "blog hop" Sharing your Pinterest finds. Everyday I will blog about a "pin" That I have tired, plan to try, or something that I think is just to awesome not to share. I will share my take on the "pin" and lead you to the blog or website where it started (when possible) Other bloggers will do the same and will add their links to Saturday "hop" so you can view their Pinterest endeavors. I encourage everyone who plays along to follow the participating blogs, and to leave comments for one another and pin their reviews. I will give a brief explanation with each weeks "hop" It will be super simple I promise. I can't wait to get started and hope to meet lots of new bloggers along the way! You can grab the "31 days of pinterest" button on the side bar to let others know that your playing along.
After each hop I will choose a few links I liked and feature those blogs in the following weeks hop.
If you are featured you can grab the "I was featured" button on the left and post it on your blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com