Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 8 of 31 days of Pinterest

Pin It My latest prowl is fun (but educational) Summer activities to do with the kids this summer. I have seen many lists this one here I really like the simplicity of this list and that I can tweak a few things to make it my own. I think one of my greatest mothering challenges is finding activities suitable for the wide age range we have. A 13 year old isn't always on the same page as a 3 year old. I'm blessed that she typically is OK with doing things with the younger crowed and also try to plan some teen/tween things for the old two. This might not be our official list but its in the top 5.
I want to build a list of all indoor activities too because most of our summers it seems it rains almost every time we plan something outdoors :(

and yes, we will play in the rain too!


Do you have a summer bucket list? do share!


No comments:

Post a Comment


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com