Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 6 of 31 days of Pinterest

Pin It My husband and I have been together for almost 14 years now. It's funny because while we have great communication and a terrific relationship we have really heard all of each others stories or we were their for all of each others stories. I guess this is what happens when you meat your husband a month after you turn 20. I'm always looking for relationship building type activities, not because we need them but because they tend to lead into even better conversations. I was checking out my friends recent pins and came across this pinned blog post. Called "30 things" now some of this we already know about each other but I thought it would be fun to do a question a day or something. It's funny to me because I like to sleep with the TV on and he likes it off. So every night when he turns it off, I say then tell me a story...he says "baby,you already know all my stories" Maybe this will inspire us both to make some new stories!



and don't worry ladies, I always turn the TV back on after he starts snoring, he doesn't always get to win ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com