Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 17 of 31 days of pinterest

Pin It I feel like I hit the mother load when a pin sent me to this blog Great collection of items to make and save funds. I will tell you first hand after buying some dollar tree brand playdoh a few weeks back and how sticky and completely awful it was that I will stick to homemade from now on.

Not only did it stick like crazy it smelled like a dying sea creature that had been rotting in the sun for several days!


We made some at the start of the school year that I got off the back of Annie's Organic cereal and it was fantastic! SO glad I took a pic of the back of the box because we turned the box into something else and I didn't save the recipe.

and if you can't read that it's
1c flour
1/2c salt
1c water
1tbs vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp cream of tarter

mix in a saucepan over low heat (it does not have to heat for long) the dough is ready when it rolls into a ball at this point you can add food coloring. I made a triple batch. It lasted a good long while but I tossed it after about 3 months thinking it would get funky soon lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com