Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 2 of 31 days of Pinterest

Pin It One thing I super love about Pinterest is the huge homeschool presence. I have found so many ideas i never would of thought of myself. My homeschoolers are PreSchool, 1st grade, 4th grade and 8th graders. Being so spaced out their is little things we do as a group so I'm always looking for fun activies to keep the others busy while I am working with another child. Most of all I have to keep the 3 year old happy and out of our hair. Busy bags are a Godsend. So many good Ideas out their too and big huge bonus if I dont have to buy something for a project. I came across this and I was stoaked.

A matching game with milk caps! You could use numbers, letters, shapes, colors or even stickers! and here is the link to the site where this orginates from.



The fantastic frugal





No comments:

Post a Comment


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com