Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 3 of 31 days of Pinterest

Pin It

This I love! My husband is a newbie guitar player. He was always ALWAYS losing his pics. I was pinning along one day and found this guitar pick punch and had to have one, it punches a pick shape right out of a gift card! We have made tons, given them away as gifts and to bands that perform at my husbands work. It's quite addictive. We have even made earrings with them.

Here are a few of our pics we have made.






So if you have any gift cards laying around, you know where to send them!


today I am hopping at
ThriftyThursdayModernButton1 Thrifty Thursday Week 73loving this crazy lifeThe 36th AVENUE”Photobucket”

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea! My brother plays guitar, I'd love to do some of these for him. Thanks for linking up to my party!

    ReplyDelete


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com